Environment Canada has issued a heat warning for Greater Victoria from July 26th to July 30th.
To help reduce your risk of a heat related illness:
- Keep hydrated (water is the best option)
- Wear loose fitting, light and breathable clothing
- Spend time in cool places
- Close blinds and curtains to block the sun
- Keep doors and windows closed between 10am and 8pm to trap cool air inside and open at night to let the cool air back in
- Take cool showers or baths
Click here to learn more about supports available in Langford during the heat warning.